Why Choose Us?
We light your way to safe travel
Trusted data comes from 18,000+ law enforcement agencies, 9.4 million crime incidents. Seamless national coverage and up to 90% accuracy.
Data comes from 8.5 million raw demographic data element from government sources, U.S. Geological survey, H.U.D., FHFA, Census and additional sources. Seamless 100% U.S. coverage.
Save time and effort by getting relevant and meaningful travel information regarding a location's Crime, Demographics, and Business, all in one place.
What We Do
We are a group of travel enthusiastic and data gurus. At SafeLighthouse, we provide data-driven solutions to safeguard your journey We act with precision and integrity, and empower you to make your best travel decisions.
At SafeLighthouse, we are committed to bringing light and clarity to people’s travel and relocation decisions. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus not only on providing better travel services, but also on delivering greater social value. Towards that goal, we contribute 5% of our report proceeds to support safekids.org and global outreach.
At SafeLighthouse, we know we all thrive when we work together. Our core partnerships in tourism, education, business, and health define us to be a trusted leader in the travel education space. To start a conversation, please send your company’s profile to email@example.com.
Expand Your Horizon
Be impactful, active, and engaged
Eco-friendly tourism is a charming, small-scale alternative to commercial mass tourism. It is the travel to relatively undisturbed natural areas, with the intention to unite conservation of the environment and its local people. This new wave of responsible travel allows for eye-opening, meaningful connections to be made with your destination.
Why Eco-Friendly Tourism
- Appreciation of local cultures and biodiversity
- Support for local conservative efforts
- Explore and experience new areas without causing adverse effects on the environment
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Austin, Texas
- Berlin, Germany
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Chicago, Illinois
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Helsinki, Finland
- Oslo, Norway
- Portland, Oregon
Wellness tourism involves pursuing physical fitness and sports, a healthy diet and beauty treatment, stress relief and relaxation. The primary goal is to improve or maintain your health and quality of life.
Why Wellness Tourism
- Improve physical well-being
- Provide fresh perspectives and enhance personal resilience
- Explore and adopt new, healthy mechanisms to cope with stress
- 1440 Multiversity, Scott Valley California
- Aman Kyoto, Japan
- Amangiri Resort, Utah
- Aro Ha Wellness Retreat, New Zealand
- Art of Living Retreat, North Carolina
- Bio-Hotel Stanglwirt, Austria
- Body Holiday, Grow Islet, St. Lucia
- Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, Germany
- Cal-a-Vie, Vista, California
- Canyon Ranch, Arizona
- Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, Florida
- COMO Metropolitan, London UK
- COMO Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos
- Lake Austin Spa Resort, Austin, Texas
- Lux Grand Gaube, Mauritius
- Mii amo Spa, Sedona, Arizona
- Miraval Resort & Spa, Austin Texas
- Rosewood Phuket, Thailand
- Six Sense Douro Valley, Portugal
- Six Senses Duxton, Singapore
Medical tourism refers to traveling to another country for medical care. Due to a rise in healthcare costs in the U.S., many people search for high-quality treatment at lower costs. Medical procedures ranging from dental work and orthopedic surgery to cancer treatments can now be provided at affordable rates in many countries outside the U.S.
Why Medical Tourism
- Low-cost treatments
- High-quality healthcare from internationally recognized institutions
- Complement your medical trip with sightseeing and day trips
Articles & Tips
Explore some of the best tips from around the world